Monday, February 20, 2012

What Readers Are Saying About Major Dream: From Immigrant Housemaid to Harvard Ph.D.

…..Jin’s story will inspire and motivate millions of people in the world regardless of their personal background, including race, gender, age, profession, education, and economic status. I strongly encourage you to discover why Jin Robertson's book will have you turning pages until the very end and will leave you determined to appreciate all that is right with your life.

[Jack Canfield, Co-creator of the bestselling
Chicken Soup for the Soul book series]

What a moving and inspiring story that is! It’s not that you need Oprah; it is Oprah that needs you!

[Jacki Rose, Author and Speaker, Massachusetts]

Anyone who has had the pleasure and privilege of being around Jin is impressed by her warmth, strength, graciousness, determination, and ability to inspire others through her example of leadership…..she is that rare individual who makes everyone around her want to be a better person.

[Sam Horn, author of POP! and Tongue Fu!]

I just finished reading your memoir….. Your life is a story of true triumph….. If I had come across a story like yours, it would've given me hope in times when I needed it most….. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your story with the world.

[Jean Kim a woman in early thirties]

I am a seventy-year-old man. Your inspirational story changed my outlook about life. I am trying to live in the best way every day, so that I can say at my deathbed, “I indeed lived a wonderful life, at least from seventy!”

[A seventy-year-old man, Incheon, Korea]

I used to be a plain housewife. But your story changed me completely. Now, I am a freelance TV producer, who reports about people in the world, including Afghanistan and Iraq, and about Korean fishermen abducted by pirates.

[A famous freelance TV producer, Seoul Korea]

I never thought about studying abroad. With the amazing encouragement from your life story, I ended up graduating from Harvard Business School. Now, I work for the Boston Consulting Group Seoul

[A Korean woman at her mid-thirties]

Jin is my spiritual hero! She is the reason why I joined the U.S. Army. I read all of her books, and I even copied a DVD of her speech. Every time when I have a hard time, I watch it!

[A Korean-American female officer in the U.S. Army]

Our bureau booked every past president of the U.S. since President Ronald Reagan, famous sports stars, entertainers, and newsmakers in history. Jin is without question the BEST SPEAKER I HAVE EVER WITNESSED. Her original songs are simply enchanting and magical.

[Bruce Merrin, President, www.celebrityspeakersentertainment.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment