Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Listen to My Interview With Jay Earley:Media 4 Success


Listen to internet radio with Jay Earley on Blog Talk Radio




Hi Jin,

I really enjoyed you telling your life story to my Guest. I received comments like Great Interview, Great Guest, Awesome, etc. You are living proof that with a Dream, determination, Believing in you, Staying focus and Discipline you can make it. In your story you could see that giving up was never and option. I know your started speaking in Korea, but more people in America need to hear your story. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

Jay Earley




Jay Earley Media 4 Success

Mission Statement - to help as many people by the sound of my voice, to understand that they are born with the "Power inside Them" to make all their Dreams come true. I will accomplish this by helping them to change their mindset by feeding their brains with positive food for thought on a daily basis with Book knowledge, Visual knowledge and Listening knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment